Our highly trained and experienced Educators are independent contractors and proven carers operating Family Day Care businesses in their own homes with the support of Talent Excellence Coordination Unit staff.
Why Become a Talent Excellence Family Day Care Educator
- We offer independence and flexibility- working from your own home and selecting your own working hours
- Talent Excellence Coordination unit staff are there to support you from setting up to fully running a profitable Family Day Care business in your own home.
- We offer administrative assistance
- Our highly experienced coordination unit staff offer Educators ongoing support including training and professional development
- We provide Educators with resources and compliance training to keep abreast with the National Quality Framework and National childcare Regulations.
- A great supporting network with other educators
- A fulfilling and rewarding career as a childcare educator
- Regular visits from the coordination unit to support and engage with you to improve services provided
- We help you with Registration with the relevant government departments
- We help you to obtain required qualifications to operate a family day care business
At Talent Excellence,you are not just a number! We understand Educators’ needs and strive to provide simple and easy to understand information and the highest level of support that meets the National Quality Framework.
Educators develop programs and plans with the support of our Educational Leaders to enable them to support each child’s individual needs and interests to bring out their full potential.
Our Educators are from diverse cultural backgrounds. They embrace cultural diversity, treating each child as equal, while respecting and acknowledging their social and cultural backgrounds.
For our Educators, Family Day Care is doing what they love and are passionate about in the comfort of their homes!
What it takes to become an educator
- You are passionate about caring and educating children
- You are a warm, caring person of good character
- You are interested in operating your own business from home
- You can provide a warm, secure and family-focused environment for children
- Your home is safe and childcare friendly
- You are in good health
- You have or willing to obtain current First Aid Certificate, Asthma Emergency, Anaphylaxis Management
- You have or are willing to obtain a minimum Certificate III in Children’s Services by 2014
- You are willing to undergo a National Criminal History Check and Working With Children Check
- You are 18 years or over
At Talent Excellence coordination unit we are excited to support and encourage you in achieving a successful childcare business.